Before you use your unit, you’ll want to perform a function test to verify it’s in working order.
- Confirm correct Voltage and Amperes
- Check that the Carbon Filter is properly installed.
- Turn the power switch to “On” for a few seconds and check that the motor rotation is correct.
- Look to confirm that the unit is level and stable. Verify nothing is obstructing extraction path.
- Start the unit.
- Listen closely to the motor and suction sound of the unit. Are they within the expected noise limits?
- Place hand on top of the unit and feel for any unexpected vibration. Place your hand in front of the intake surface to confirm the expected levels of suction.