We are seeking a full-time, bilingual, customer support representative to report to our Customer Service Manager. A successful candidate for this role will be enthusiastic, organized and demonstrate decision making capabilities. In this position, the candidate will facilitate the relationship between Diversitech and our clients and will have a strong command of company policies and product knowledge while offering quick and accurate solutions to customer inquiries.
- Answer incoming customer calls regarding order status, product problems, billing issues, product availability & pricing, shipping information and other general concerns.
- Accurately prepare Quotes, Sales Orders, RMA’s (Return Merchandise Authorization), Consignment Orders.
- Act as the primary point of contact between customers and all other departments (Operations, Engineering, Administration).
- Maintain data base records by ensuring customer information is accurate and up to date.
- Create and add material to digital files and verify database for errors or redundancy.
- Create and add material to hard copy files for record keeping.
- Filing and Storage of hard copy files following the filing system.
- Take a proactive role in identifying and reporting areas of customer concern (trends) and make recommendations to help resolve issues and improve service standards.
- Keep current with any changes in processing procedures and company policies.
- Contribute to non-core activities when called upon, such as inventory count, invoice reconciliation, sales collateral prep, shipping documentation, etc.
- Customer First attitude with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Customer Service.
- Experience in accounting and finance is an asset.
- Ability to always remain professional and courteous with customers and colleagues.
- Communicates easily (written & oral) in French & English.
- Organizational/prioritization skills to be able to work in a multitasking environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics,Fishbowl QuoteWerks and QuickBooks are an asset.
- Dynamic, proactive, understanding, and positive thinker
- Patient and demonstrates a willingness to help others
- Friendly and approachable
English, and French spoken and written required, other languages are an asset.
Why Work at Diversitech?
- Extended Health & Dental Benefits
- Pension plans
- Career advancement opportunities
Our Work Environment:
- Casual dress code
- Friendly staff
APPLY TO THIS JOB
- Easy access from Autoroute 13, 20 or 520
- Free employee parking available
- Full time : 40 hours/week
- Salary : Based on experience