Let us call you...
Under The HoodMore
We are pleased to introduce you to David Chavez, our new Regional Sales Manager in Southwestern Ontario. Having worked in sales for over 15 years in diverse industries, David brings to Diversitech a wealth of experience and k...
Posted February 8
DiversiTech's installation and start-up services are quickest and safest way to go-live with your new fume & dust control equipment. Our engineers, installers, and network of authorized dealers are experienced in managing installation projects that minimize loss-time. Our installations include:
- Site pre-inspection
- Un-packaging, material handling, and assembly
- Physical installation
- Electrical, pneumatics, and plumbing as required
- Measurement & testing
- Start-up & commissioning
- Orientation of equipment safety
- Orientation of preventative maintenance requirements
- Pre-use inspection and safe-use training
- Post-installation technical support
Using state-of-the-art measurement and analytical tools, our technicians ensure that your equipment is properly installed. You can be confident that your start-up is safe and ready to run efficiently.