Let us call you...
DiversiTech's installation and start-up services are quickest and safest way to go-live with your new fume & dust control equipment. Our engineers, installers, and network of authorized dealers are experienced in managing installation projects that minimize loss-time. Our installations include:
- Site pre-inspection
- Un-packaging, material handling, and assembly
- Physical installation
- Electrical, pneumatics, and plumbing as required
- Measurement & testing
- Start-up & commissioning
- Orientation of equipment safety
- Orientation of preventative maintenance requirements
- Pre-use inspection and safe-use training
- Post-installation technical support
Using state-of-the-art measurement and analytical tools, our technicians ensure that your equipment is properly installed. You can be confident that your start-up is safe and ready to run efficiently.