Let us call you...
Mobile Welding Trailer
Diversitech has designed and manufactured custom mobile welding certification trailers for a variety of community colleges and technical training schools to certify and train welders on proper technique and procedures. Welding trailers can range in size from small utility trailers to large 53' trailers setup with multiple welding stations and are available with slide-outs for increased classroom area. A properly designed trailer will remove weld fumes, dust, and other airborne contaminants in order to protect students and instructors from inhaling toxic fumes in a confined space.
The welder certification trailer can be outfitted with many different options including welding equipment, generators, air compressors, HVAC systems, liftgates, awnings, welding gas distribution piping and more. Welding fume extractors are required to control fumes in a confined trailer, either with downdraft tables for hands free capture at source, or welding booths with wall mounted fume collectors such as the FRED ECO.
Whether you are teaching classes on MIG, TIG, Stick, Oxy cutting, Plasma Cutting, Grinding & Finishing or for any other application, Diversitech has the solution for your mobile welding lab requirements.
- Seamless integration of trailer and fume extraction system
- Lower energy costs in heated or air conditioned trailers
- Complies with OSHA guidelines for controlling weld fumes
- Individual welding stations with fume extractors
- Work-holding fixtures, jigs and coupon stands available
- Shielding gas hookups and connections
- Compressor, air conditioner and generator available
Options & AccessoriesOpen