Let us call you...
Under The HoodMore
Job Corps, a program managed by the United States Department of Labor that offers tuition-free education and vocational training to young men and women ages 16 to 24, recently unveiled its new, cutting-edge mobile welding lab...
Posted September 26
Fume Tracker II™ Capture Arm
Fume Tracker IITM Capture Arm - Coming Soon!
Photo-diode Sensor Technology
- The primary photo-diode sensors provides faster arc detection and smoother arm travel
- Offers a larger tracking window, and very consistent weld arc detection
Adjustable Distance Control
- Photo-diode sensors dynamically monitor and maintain distance to weld arc
- Hood-mounted adjustment knob allows operator to set distance above the arc
Infrared Collision Avoidance Sensor Ring
- Multiple infrared sensors detect the presence of objects nearby
- If an obstacle is detected, the arm stops, and restarts only when the obstacle is removed
- Collision detection distances are factory set, but field adjustable
Options & AccessoriesOpen